To view the schedules from previous years, and our ratings, click the links.
Please note that the rating may refer in part to the quality of the discussion rather than the merits or otherwise of the book.
January 2010 (ANZ classic read) – Monkey Grip by Helen Garner, Rating 7.5 (only 4 votes)
* February 2010 (PM’s Prize for Fiction) – The Boat by Nam Le, Rating 8.5
* March 2010 (ANZ fiction) – The World Beneath by Cate Kennedy, Rating 7.0
* April 2010 (ANZ fiction ) – Wanting by Richard Flanagan, Rating 7.5
* May 2010 (International fiction) – The Children’s Book by AS Byatt, Rating 8.5
* June 2010 (ANZ non-fiction) – The Book is Dead (Long Live the Book) by Sherman Young, Rating 6.5
* July 2010 (NZ Post Book Award) – Novel About My Wife by Emily Perkins, Rating 7.0
* August 2010 (Commonwealth Writers Prize finalists 2009) – Good To A Fault by Marina Endicott, Rating 8.0
* September 2010 (ANZ fiction) – Jasper Jones by Craig Silvey
* October 2010 (ANZ fiction) – Lovesong by Alex Miller
* November 2010 (Miles Franklin Award winner 2010) Truth by Peter Temple.
* December 2010 (ANZ light fiction) – The Women in Black by Madeleine St John